Coolest Wrestling Dads

dad2cash

Although I can think of several I will only mention 3

These three have outstanding sons and they will all graduate this year

Mark Forte and Steve Micic have represented this sport with a ton of class and have always treated my family with great respect and always encouraging but more personally due to the many younger years and much lighter weights ago when Cody use to beat up my Tommy every weekend , I don't believe I have met another dad like Ben LeCount . As stressful as this sport can be for not only the wrestler but the parents , Ben has always been the most solid and most coolest dad no matter what .

I have attempted to follow his example but he has set a very high bar .

Congratulations Dads you have help raise and develop some outstanding young men and it has been a great pleasure watching them all grow up and may God bless them on their new journey . 

I'll add to what tom was saying we first got into wrestling 12 years ago when our older sons signed up for wrestling.  We were the wild ones. The rookies..Being beside  you guys for all these years really open our eyes on to something we strive to try to be like you and how you guys raised your kids/athletes. We might of hit a few bumps along the way..a couple ejections... quite a few ejections.  A tazor or 2. But look at all this now. Some of the best kids and parents i love to be around. So thanks guys for raising that standard so high...Earl Fleener

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.