@138 Hughes

@145 LeCount

@160 Corsaro

@170 Gonzalez

@182 Rypel

@195 Johnson

@220 Robinson

@HWT WES

I think 106 goes to Konrath, but Bailey will be in the mix. I really like Red at 120, but I am curious to see him and LaHue. LaHue has a solid defense. I think Red still wins, but I think this could be a possible upset. 145 is going to be a battle between Forte and LeCount. Could go either way. I really hope Gonzalez wins it all a 170, but he might not even make it past Friday night. While I think 170 is wide open for anybody, I think there are six guys that could win this weight. So if those all go the opposite way of your picks, that would give New Castle 4 champs. I think 4-5 are realistic.

I can't pick LeCount or Forte because 145 will be a toss-up match, and I think James will finally get the win over Wilson when it really matters. No one will touch Robinson or Micic after watching them at Semi-State, and I doubt anyone will contend with Red.

Come on Bailey has this I could see you disagreeing at 170 but 106, I got 20$nowcone$ that Bailey wins it

Hahaha and you are so sure why I think you are either related or are one of those guys who likes to stir the pot.  The top five kids in this state have went round and round yes Bailey is undefeated but only has a 2 pt victory over Hildenbrandt as a top 5 match up.  Honestly I don't know if anyone can be sure on this weight class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.