NIC 132LB PREDICTIONS

mishmike

132 has 3 pretty solid guys and then a bunch of toss ups.

moving on to regionals  #1 hersh  mishawaka

#2 olsen  adams

#3 warner  riley

#4 i would like to give to beam from penn but he seems to be incosistent.

the 4th spot i have a toss up.

I'd say warner and beam will likely be battling it out for 3rd, but anyone can win here. Then the 4th place draws into childers at regionals which will be a good match no matter who it is.

The 32 winner at the conference tourney could turn around and take 4th at sectional.

1. Olsen

2. Hesch

3. Warner

4. Beam

Beams inconsistency makes me worry about picking him to win, but the kids good and has had a decent schedule.  I don't know anything about the clay kid but I'd be surprised if he manages to take 4th. Olsen vs Hesch is a guess,  maybe a little bias. Hesch was losing to beam 4-0 before getting the pin, but he did have a better al smith then Olsen. I don't think you could really be wrong with any of these four though because any of them can win. You could use a coin flip to determine winners and it'd be as good of a guess as any.

• 4 weeks later...

After seeing the 132lb regional the best 4 definitely made it through.

I was not suprised warner finally beat  hersh the kid has heart.

Childers over beam was not a big suprise...beam has all the heart in the world just seems to lack some technical stuff...he has definetly been the under acheiver for penn.

Unless beam gets better technically I dont see him starting next season.

olsen seems to be struggling this season getting it done.

Childers...is a pretty solid guy...watch for him at semi state.

After seeing the 132lb regional the best 4 definitely made it through.

I was not suprised warner finally beat  hersh the kid has heart.

Childers over beam was not a big suprise...beam has all the heart in the world just seems to lack some technical stuff...he has definetly been the under acheiver for penn.

Unless beam gets better technically I dont see him starting next season.

olsen seems to be struggling this season getting it done.

Childers...is a pretty solid guy...watch for him at semi state.

I agree that the the 4 best guys that day did make it out and congrats to the all of them.

Childers was solid and definetly had some strength.

As far as Cam under achieving i guess by his own expectations you are right.

I would never count him out because i know how hard he works and the drive he has to get better.

He will have to work on stuff in the off season because you know as well as i the guys coming up will be nipping at your heals...he will be in the mix next season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.