NW vs Ohio State 1/17/14 Location (Cincinnati)? Tsirtsis vs Stieber @41?

FCWFan

Just going off the weight listed for each on their rosters and might be wrong, but when I noticed both were listed at 41, I got jacked up about the possibility. I hope your wrong Drook. I think everyone would love to see this match, and I believe Jason could crack that egg.

That's another great matchup IMHO. I'm not positive, but I don't think these guys have ever met in competition. Regardless, I take Sliga by 2 in regulation.

Nah I don't think they have ever met....You may know lil' Kenny courts from the documentary takedowns and falls where he was a 103 lbr...I think.

It will certainly be interesting for Sliga this season.....I am partial to him rs...but it doesn't sound like that is in the cards.....tough weight that will get even stronger after the break with steinhaus coming back from an injury...couple of studs are dropping down from 197 to 84 in heins and Huntley.......not to mention RUTH and others.....including a fantasy wrestling pick of mine Pat Downey (if he can stay away from fights....isn't starting off so good this season....out for a bit with a broken thumb and staples in his head...ugh...)

Nah I don't think they have ever met....You may know lil' Kenny courts from the documentary takedowns and falls where he was a 103 lbr...I think.

From what I read he was still in jr high, but his dad was the coach.

Courts was a three time PA state finalist and two time champ...upper weights. Gave Ruth a solid match earlier this year...NIC fan is right though he was in junior high and his dad is featured in Takedowns and Falls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.