CIA Camp with Olympic Silver Medalist Sara McMann!!!

bveppert

Olympic Silver Medalist and UFC Fighter is coming to Lawrence North on June 1st and 2nd to run a Freestyle camp. This is a great opportunity to learn from someone who has competed at the highest levels. This is before all of the duals tournaments. This will be an awesome camp. Sara is flying in from South Carolina to help our wrestlers. This camp is open to all wrestlers. You can contact me, Brady Eppert for more information. Please email or call me to let me know you are coming. I will post a list of the wrestlers who have committed to this camp. This is a great opportunity to get ready for the upcoming national tournaments. I am putting a link for the flyer below. It has all the information for the camp on it.

file:///C:/Users/Brady/Desktop/Sara%20McMann%20camp%20flyer.pdf

I am trying to add the flyer but am having trouble. I will add it when I figure it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brady Eppert

Owner and Head Coach at CIA Wrestling

bveppert@gmail.com

317-440-5504

Thanks Nick! 

Bump....  This will be a great camp to prepare for the national dual competitions in June for schoolboys, cadets and juniors.  A lot of the club kids at the youth and high school level have already committed to coming, and there is a possibility of quite a few out of state kids coming in for it as well.  The quality of kids at this camp will be awesome.  Spots still open since we are having it in LN's huge room... Let us know soon if you want to be apart of it!

Thanks Nick! 

Bump....  This will be a great camp to prepare for the national dual competitions in June for schoolboys, cadets and juniors.  A lot of the club kids at the youth and high school level have already committed to coming, and there is a possibility of quite a few out of state kids coming in for it as well.  The quality of kids at this camp will be awesome.  Spots still open since we are having it in LN's huge room... Let us know soon if you want to be apart of it!

wade, I tried to inbox you, your inbox is full! Let me know when u can accept msgs! Thanks man

This camp is for all wrestlers. Boys and girls are welcome. Our goal is to bring clinicians in who can help all wrestlers compete at the national level. Sara has wrestled at the highest level and can help our state tremendously!!! The camp is coming up soon. If you could email me to let me know you want to attend I would appreciate it. I want to get a good list of kids for this camp. I hope to see everyone there. Coaches, you are also welcome to attend the camp.

The camp with Sara McMann we were having on June 1 and 2 is cancelled/postponed. I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope to reschedule the camp in the near future. Again I apologize for this. I really want to have Sara in for a camp this summer. She has a ton to offer. I still believe Sara could help our state prepare for nationals this year. The new freestyle rules are very similar to the rules they were using when Sara last competed. If we can reschedule this camp I will let everyone know!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.