PERRY MERIDIAN FOLKSTYLE THANK YOU!!!

PMWC2009

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everybody that signed up for our tournament.

We are expecting a GREAT DAY of wrestling.

We are sorry that we could not accept more wrestlers into our tournament, but we have met our thresh hold.

Looking forward to a GREAT day tomorrow!

Really enjoyed the level of competition at this event. It's too bad that there had to be a cutoff though. My only complaint is that while some of the wrestlers did a very good job at their officiating duties, others seemed to be barely paying attention to the match. While I know this means absolutely nothing at the end if the day, there were situations to where a wrestler could have sustained an injury. This is a lot of responsibility to put on a high school student of any age. I do not know the cost of officials, but I would think from the wrestler turnout as well as the audiences entry fee, and the profit from concessions, this might be worth considering.

Just wanted to say VERY well run tournament.  We had 19 big guys and 15 little guys wrestling.  I was the last of the group to leave and headed out at 5PM.  I was shocked.  When I saw the numbers, I told my wife I probably wouldn't be heading out until at least 8PM.  Great job and see you guys next year!  Thanks Darrick Snyder, Brownsburg Wrestling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.