Dingo Brigade

Bash513

Wow, thank you very much. I try to give a play by play as it happens in real time, but I know it ends up being kind of tough to read sometimes. Also, we had serious trouble posting because of network issues. I had to attempt 4 or 5 times before I could get a message to post. I am very appreciative that it was ok for some of you. Thanks again for the kind feedback. It was a blast

Wow, thank you very much. I try to give a play by play as it happens in real time, but I know it ends up being kind of tough to read sometimes. Also, we had serious trouble posting because of network issues. I had to attempt 4 or 5 times before I could get a message to post. I am very appreciative that it was ok for some of you. Thanks again for the kind feedback. It was a blast

I read most of it at a delay as I was following track wrestling or the video feed as much as I could. So timing was not an issue for me. Always found myself going back to read your breakdown of it of I did not see it myself.  Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I read most of it at a delay as I was following track wrestling or the video feed as much as I could. So timing was not an issue for me. Always found myself going back to read your breakdown of it of I did not see it myself.  Thanks again!

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the kind words.

Haha, thanks. I still want that t-shirt! Any chance you guys will be in Crawfordsville for the Scholastic Duals?

ya Austin is wrestling. If your gonna be there, I'll bring it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.