Duane Goldman Coaches show # 2 (With podcast)

Robert_Melby

Here are the questions I am going to ask. If you think i missed the question you wanted to ask let me know.

1. IU has suffered some tough losses the past couple the weeks losing to Minnesota, Ohio St, Wisconsin, and Illinois. How do you keep your guys not from hanging there heads and keep working on improving?

2. There is a lot of talented wrestlers coming out of Indiana, do you feel any pressure on recruiting Indiana wrestlers first? Where do you start your recruiting process?

3.How has the "outside" influences of the new Asst. Coaching staff (Simmons and LeBlanc) helped in developing the future of the program? Both in terms of the practice room and national recruiting?

4. When do you start the recruit process, do you have anyone you are looking to sign? (Or anything that you are willing to share)

5.  What is your greatest wrestling memory.

6. I know Garrett is hurt, but how is it having your son on the team? You have probably coached him his whole life, are you that 7. much harder on him? Did he have any issue with wrestling for you?

8.Indiana has a big match against Purdue in a couple weeks. How excited are you for that match, Will you be doing anything special for it?

http://iusportcom.com/iuvarsitysports/wrestling-2/wrestling-coaches-show-with-rob-melby-and-head-coach-duane-goldman-2/

Someone in an earlier thread pointed something out that really caught my attention. They said Duane was jewish and because of this IU receives big dollar donations. Can you ask him if this is true and does he think it's the reason he's allowed to keep his job even though the team is absolutely horrendous?

Someone in an earlier thread pointed something out that really caught my attention. They said Duane was jewish and because of this IU receives big dollar donations. Can you ask him if this is true and does he think it's the reason he's allowed to keep his job even though the team is absolutely horrendous?

Slow your roll there Adolf

Maybe he's New World Order... This could be something much more than just college wrestling. This could be the start of something much bigger....

Slow your roll there Adolf

As much as a lot of people might want to know the answer to that question, I do not think it would be appropriate to ask something like that. I can ask something like

"As a non money making sport, how does IU fund the wrestling program. What outside donations are needed to keep this program running"

Even though I feel not as many people would be as interested in this question.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.