Data Manager POSITION FILLED...thanks!

maligned

POSITION FILLED

We are in need of one volunteer data manager to join our team for the upcoming individual state tournament series.  Data from the 4 weeks is used to compile the qualification scores for the IHSWCA Duals State Finals next season.  Responsibilities are the following:

-Collecting and inputting results for all wrestlers from all teams of one semi-state for the 4 weekends of the individual state tournament

-Working with another data manager for your assigned semi-state to be sure all data is researched thoroughly

-Getting data turned in by the beginning of each week following Saturday's results

Total time investment: 20 hours or less (approximately half of that immediately after sectional Saturday...the other weeks become much easier)

Desired qualifications:

-College graduate

-Background in something math-, finance-, or programming-related (detailed and organized person needed!)

-Good experience with Excel

Please send me a personal message with your name, email address, and qualifications if you're interested as soon as possible!  I will email you further details later.  

POSITION FILLED

No takers?  Surely there's some stat geek out there desperate to show his/her skills!  :)

Desired qualifications:

-College graduate

-Background in something math-, finance-, or programming-related (detailed and organized person needed!)

I think that scared most of them..... ;D

Desired qualifications:

-College graduate

I think that scared most of them..... ;D

How about:

Desired Qualifications:

-Attended School (Most days, especially during wrestling season)

-Can Count

-Knows where to find and how to open Excel on their computer

How about:

Desired Qualifications:

-Attended School (Most days, especially during wrestling season)

-Can Count

-Knows where to find and how to open Excel on their computer

Ha!  You're more qualified than, that, Mr. A.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.