North Central Conference

An unfortunate byproduct of the geographical problems of this conference. (And it might be getting worse soon.)

Not so much geographical...more they got mad at me a couple of years ago....some coaches cried and the ADs did not know how to cope with that.  I actually think this year may be a fairly reasonable process since we are using Trackwrestling to pre seed the tournament.

Not so much geographical...more they got mad at me a couple of years ago....some coaches cried and the ADs did not know how to cope with that.  I actually think this year may be a fairly reasonable process since we are using Trackwrestling to pre seed the tournament.

Being part of the conference, I just hate to see how much the geography of the conference affects its members. The thought of students traveling to Richmond to go watch an away game or match or competition is absurd here in Huntington. Maybe I was the exception to the rule, but at Bellmont, there were a lot of students that traveled to away events.

In wrestling in the NCC, Huntington North doesnt even see New Castle until the conference tournament. It is a shame, but I guess it is just reality.

Someone getting mad at Coach P?! I do not believe that.

Trackwrestling is a great thing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.