Knight's Classic South Dearborn Any idea of whose in it ?

fanofwrestling6

This year it is South Dearborn, East Central, Union County, Gibson Southern, Indian Creek, Corydon, Boone County (KY), and Conner (KY).  The only difference from last year is Gibson Southern replacing Richmond.

Good luck, all!

My bad.  They are there as well.  I copied the previous post and forgot to add them.

What weight is Aaron Isaacs wrestling?

He started the year at 113 then went to 120 but heard he might soon be going back to 113. My guess is he stays 120 until conference.

He started the year at 113 then went to 120 but heard he might soon be going back to 113. My guess is he stays 120 until conference.

I know nothing about Indiana high school wrestling..Are there any pretty good 170's and 182's in the tourney..Once again thanks so much ! Is the tourney seeded ? 

I know nothing about Indiana high school wrestling..Are there any pretty good 170's and 182's in the tourney..Once again thanks so much ! Is the tourney seeded ? 

I believe they seed the top 4.  I'm not sure about pretty good 170 or 182's, no one state ranked that I'm aware of, but some decent one's I'd guess.

I believe they seed the top 4.  I'm not sure about pretty good 170 or 182's, no one state ranked that I'm aware of, but some decent one's I'd guess.

Thanks so much  .. just looking looks like the kid from East Central is ranked 11th at 170 which I'm happy about the 2 kids from KY that are coming over are both pretty good in the 170's and 182 and a few from Conner are really good in the lower weight classes... Hope they put the brackets up or at least announce the start time. Appreciate the help !

Thanks so much  .. just looking looks like the kid from East Central is ranked 11th at 170 which I'm happy about the 2 kids from KY that are coming over are both pretty good in the 170's and 182 and a few from Conner are really good in the lower weight classes... Hope they put the brackets up or at least announce the start time. Appreciate the help !

I can't remember them putting brackets out last year, but they may have.  I want to say it started at 8:30 a.m. but, don't hold me too it.  Also, Corydon has a 120 lb'er that is state ranked, Indian Creek 138 lb'er is state ranked, Union County's 132 was ranked earlier in they year, East Central 220 lb'er is also state ranked, South Dearborn's 160 lb'er was also ranked earlier in the year.  These are just off the top of my head, not a monster of a tournament, but still alot of good wrestlers.

east central has a tough 170 in Jacob Bischoff who is ranked at semi state

east central has a tough 170 in Jacob Bischoff who is ranked at semi state

He had allready noticed East Centrals 170, so i didn't repeat it, Union County's now 160 has a win over him tho.

I can't remember them putting brackets out last year, but they may have.  I want to say it started at 8:30 a.m. but, don't hold me too it.  Also, Corydon has a 120 lb'er that is state ranked, Indian Creek 138 lb'er is state ranked, Union County's 132 was ranked earlier in they year, East Central 220 lb'er is also state ranked, South Dearborn's 160 lb'er was also ranked earlier in the year.  These are just off the top of my head, not a monster of a tournament, but still alot of good wrestlers.

Wrestling is supposed to start at 9.  Have not seen any brackets yet.

Bischoff dropped to 160, so it looks like he will have a rematch with Jimmy Shaw (Shaw beat him last year 9-6 and 7-3).  Shaw is still ranked in semi-state, but dropped out of state rankings.  Fuller (UC 132) is ranked semi-state as well, along with Brasier (EC 113).

The only state ranked kids are the ones that you mention (Hupp IC 138, Lahue Corydon 126, and Brown EC 220.

Don't really know anything about the two Kentucky schools, although Boone County won 170 and 182 at this tournament last year with underclassmen.

He had allready noticed East Centrals 170, so i didn't repeat it, Union County's now 160 has a win over him tho.

Bischoff didn't wrestle the UC match earlier this year.  Someone else wrestled 170 for EC that night (and lost).  Guessing you are referring to the same UC guy.

Bischoff didn't wrestle the UC match earlier this year.  Someone else wrestled 170 for EC that night (and lost).  Guessing you are referring to the same UC guy.

Sorry, I was just going off this posted in the results.

Briggs

Rookie

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

East Central 66 Union County 15

? on: December 07, 2012, 09:11:28 AM ?

106 Busch EC by FFT

113 Brasier EC by Fall over Reffitt UC

120 Larosa EC by FFT

126 Streuwing EC by fall over Bowers UC

132 Fuller UC by fall over Gutapfel EC

138 Salatin EC by fall over Oswald

145 Ward EC by fall over Dearth UC

152 Aquino UC by fall over Patton EC

160 Gramman EC by fall over Mathews UC

170 Krom by dec over Bischoff

182 Mitts EC by fall over Stephens UC

195 Deck EC by fall over Gwilt UC

220 Berkmeier EC by FFT

285 Brown EC by fall over Deilkes UC

Briggs

Rookie

106 Busch EC by FFT

120 Larosa EC by FFT

220 Berkmeier EC by FFT

No problem.  Someone from UC must have posted the results, and I didn't look at them at the time.  Dario Guintini wrestled 170 for EC that night.

Seems like at this time of year, you almost have to wait until the day of with guys changing weight classes and all.  :)

Briggs

Rookie

Hope Bischoff stays 170 this weekend as both kids Boones and Conners are pretty good both ranked in ky's top 20 and Boones 182 is extremely good he's ranked like 7th ..Boone's 120 is very good as well. Conners 106 and 126 are both ranked in the top 25. Thanks for the info guys.

106 Busch EC by FFT

120 Larosa EC by FFT

220 Berkmeier EC by FFT

Bischoff dropped to 160, so it looks like he will have a rematch with Jimmy Shaw (Shaw beat him last year 9-6 and 7-3).  Shaw is still ranked in semi-state, but dropped out of state rankings.  Fuller (UC 132) is ranked semi-state as well, along with Brasier (EC 113).

The only state ranked kids are the ones that you mention (Hupp IC 138, Lahue Corydon 126, and Brown EC 220.

Don't really know anything about the two Kentucky schools, although Boone County won 170 and 182 at this tournament last year with underclassmen.

I wouldn't write in Shaws name or Bischoffs in pen.. Just learned Boone got there 160 pounder back that hasn't wrestle yet this but the kid can flat scramble  ;) Should make for a great day of wrestling.

Thanks same results as last year .. Shaw defeated Bischoff like 7-3 in the 160 finals and Boone Countys  1-2 punch in the 170 and 182 won again (2013) Great tourney though ..Very well ran

Thanks same results as last year .. Shaw defeated Bischoff like 7-3 in the 160 finals and Boone Countys  1-2 punch in the 170 and 182 won again (2013) Great tourney though ..Very well ran

Agree.  Very well ran.  And Jones and Steele were tough (again)!  Thanks for the KY perspective, and good luck to both Boone County and Conner!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.