B. South over Penn?

navy80

I can't find any talk on this match but looks like B. South got some revenge 39-17, and the previous dual score was 35-23 in favor of Penn.

Barlow over Rhinehart 3-1 OT and previous match was 16-7 Rhinehart

Schermer over Hilderbrandt 2-1, previous match score was 2-1 Hilderbrandt

I can't find any talk on this match but looks like B. South got some revenge 39-17, and the previous dual score was 35-23 in favor of Penn.

I think thats why bellmont is such a great dual team  tournament. Teams will wrestle each other 2 or 3 times during the course of the year and coaches will make adjustments. B.South looks like they are getting better which is evident by the big turn around in the penn dual. Its not how you start out, its how you finish up!

It was really nice to see schermer and Barlow turn those two matches around Barlow seems to making the turn at the right time off the season, hope he keeps the ball rolling. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.