Great Job IHSWCA on the Team Classed State Tournament!!!

dullguy

IHSWCA Team,

You folks are to be congratulated and applauded for puting together and pulling off the 1st Annual Team State Tournament!!! I would have liked to have seen our Starfires from SA do better today but I am very happy we were invited to participate and I personally am glad I made the 2 hour trek to Westfield today to take these events in right up close..

All wrestling fans and wrestlers across the state need to applaude your efforts as it was a really neat atmosphere and event at Westfield HS that ALL teams of all shapes and sizes should be shooting to participate in.

Great job IHSWCA and I hope today is the first of many years of this event!!!

Thanks to all!!!

To me i think if the ihsaa did what we did today it would have been awesome. I didn't know what to think about the new team state. But it was freakin awesome. you took 8 teams and that crazy atmosphere and triple that.. it really was a great success.. awesome job everyone involved

The attendance for the finals was disappointing as it seemed all the teams not in the finals left after they got their awards and not many of their fans stuck around either.  Attendance during the others rounds was really good.  Of course you would expect good numbers with 24 of the top teams in the state there who will bring good numbers whether it is called "team state" or the podunk duals.

I would like to thank everyone involved with the IHSWCA for putting together a great tournament. Congrats to all the teams involved in the inaugural class tournament. Great job by all and thanks for the hard work and long hours put in to make this happen. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.