Info Needed??

Bigtoe19

OK Hungus, Y2CJ41,TripleB and Coach's,

I am looking for some info! Scenario some wrestler's miss a Tourney with there Team. Say due to sickness,

they will have 2pt availible still since they never weighed in? Could they go to a tourney, that is bracketed(individual)? Say that tourney has a forfeit at these young mens weight, could they enter or would that school have to be entered in that tourney as well?

Ex. J.Hurrle or Bo Henry, school has a forfeit at 106. I have a wrestler sick and missed some tourney's with his school. Have an off weekend could they be added or invited to an Individaul Tourney without their team???

Thought or input on this is appeiciated.

BBB is right the answer is negative ghost rider. 

Speaking of information.  Word is that your team is much improved bigtoe.  Hows it looking for your conference race?  It should be wide open with Sullivan graduating and Northview still rebuilding. 

All your weight classes full or still have the FF's you had against Cloverdale?  Anyone that can make a run in the state or still rebuilding.  Have heard good things about your new coach. 

Clear Thanks for the input! BBB you can give me the long details later! We are off to a good start, this year. Looks like Edgewood might be

Team to beat at Conference! Will be a good mix of kids this year! Look forward to the excitement at SV. Later Bt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.