NIC Outlook

NICfollower

Who will be at 132 and why won't it be Varner?

Varner is a very good wrestler , but I don't think he is the best wrestler Penn has at 132(we will see). I picked Penn to win this weight in a very close match but could go either way . I would go off of Penn's lineup for Team state or the Al Smith to get accurate matchups .

Varner is a very good wrestler , but I don't think he is the best wrestler Penn has at 132(we will see). I picked Penn to win this weight in a very close match but could go either way . I would go off of Penn's lineup for Team state or the Al Smith to get accurate matchups .

thats a bold prediction...but hey i made some in my time as well...and everyone said i was crazy and dumb....and i ended up being right on right so who knows thats why we wrestle the match

Does Varner go 126 and Curcio 132 or vise versa? And where did big HWT Kade go?

I still think Penn takes it, they look too solid all around this year

They are solid this year , but still a year away from being scary good . Would not suprise me to see 10+ ranked Kingsmen next year as I think they only lose 2 varsity wrestlers to graduation .

They are solid this year , but still a year away from being scary good . Would not suprise me to see 10+ ranked Kingsmen next year as I think they only lose 2 varsity wrestlers to graduation .

Curcio. Manspeaker. Maggart. I'm not sure who else will jump in there because the kingsmens lineup is always very deep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.