Castle Regional Predictions

The rumor that I am finalizing my picks for the Castle Regional is false.  However, I may give it a shot if someone could give me some info. as to what weights the guys will be going next year.  It, at this point, is a very inexact science.  Any inside info?

I have been trying to get any info from every school. I cant get anyone to budge. I have tried to find out where Welch and Brown are going...zero info. Reitz is a mad house...Mater Dei too. Kelly and Kemper are supposed to go 138 and 145 again. Harrisons Mastison is a toss up for 113 or 120 with no verified decision. Wedding is rumoured to be going 126 again but thats hard to imagine. So...thats all I got.

wrestleman-

how about a prediction of advancers from the evansville sectional vs. castle sectional?  you know who is returning.  it seems like your analysis from last year of individual records, strength of schedule, etc. was enough to go on record.

dude, you have to keep working.  i'll be bluebolt is already working on this!

xox,

hook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.