Memorial, Reitz, Mater Dei, Castle

formercat80

Castle will return both Brown and Welch, but as far as reserves waiting in the wings, I don't know.  Memorial returns a strong group including, Arney, Johnson, Wedding, Bouchie and I  believe may have the firepower to overtake Reitz as the #2 team in the city/conference.  Reitz loses a ton of talented seniors, but does return Kuhn, Davis, Johns and both the Schnarr brothers.  I know they have Tyler Ferguson waiting to step into 106 or 113, whichever Kuhn doesn't go.  I would guess Davis will grow to at least 120 and Johns 126 or 132, but we will have to wait to see on that.  Mitchell Schnarr will probably end up around 152 and I would guess Mason again at 220.  Mater Dei also lost a good senior class, but does return 4 state qualifiers and along with Wyatt Seng, Evan Collins and hopefully a 100% healthy Alex Schneider.  Mater Dei should also have Noah Schweizer in the lineup full time at 120 and he is coming off of a ISWA Cadet state title at 120.  Should be some tough competition in Evansville again next year.  Hopefully everyone continues to train, has a healthy summer and comes back next fall ready to go.

Castle will return both Brown and Welch, but as far as reserves waiting in the wings, I don't know.  Memorial returns a strong group including, Arney, Johnson, Wedding, Bouchie and I  believe may have the firepower to overtake Reitz as the #2 team in the city/conference.  Reitz loses a ton of talented seniors, but does return Kuhn, Davis, Johns and both the Schnarr brothers.  I know they have Tyler Ferguson waiting to step into 106 or 113, whichever Kuhn doesn't go.  I would guess Davis will grow to at least 120 and Johns 126 or 132, but we will have to wait to see on that.  Mitchell Schnarr will probably end up around 152 and I would guess Mason again at 220.  Mater Dei also lost a good senior class, but does return 4 state qualifiers and along with Wyatt Seng, Evan Collins and hopefully a 100% healthy Alex Schneider.  Mater Dei should also have Noah Schweizer in the lineup full time at 120 and he is coming off of a ISWA Cadet state title at 120.  Should be some tough competition in Evansville again next year.  Hopefully everyone continues to train, has a healthy summer and comes back next fall ready to go.

How do you think the castle and central sectionals will match up in the regional?  Predictions?  Ready to put your 99.3% accuracy rating on the line?

How do you think the castle and central sectionals will match up in the regional?  Predictions?  Ready to put your 99.3% accuracy rating on the line?

I won't be wading into that pool until next January.  I think you are just trying to get somebody mad at me again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.