BumbleBee1989

Besides the obvious winner being Jackson, it seems to be a total toss up as far as placing. Hartman (#3) has lost to Macri (#10) twice now if I'm not mistaken. Bova was unbeaten until getting beat at Team Regionals by Stevenson and then Farrell (#6) at Regionals. Then we have Evansville Semi-State. Boy could this could be any way. Lannert has handled Kelley twice with a 8-2, (correct me if I'm wrong), and a 31 second pin match. Then at Regionals he gets beat (9-2 i think?) by Jon Hoehn (2X  SQ) who then turns around and looses 10-4 in the finals to Kelley. Now you throw in Ticket Round matches of Kelley vs. Hays who just beat Stevenson and Judy vs. Hoehn along with Stevenson vs. Gage Kelly. Places 2-8 at state could be anybody. Might come down to draw and who comes ready to wrestle.

138's that are impressing me:

Alex Griffin (#5)

Tristan Macri (#10)

Jordan Judy (#15)

Brendon Kelley (#7)

Michael Nix (#11)

And I'm going to throw in Jon Hoehn (unranked).

Those are the guys I'd watch for to SUPRISE some people. Not to say #2, 3, 4 wont be up there but that just wouldn't be a shock if they were.

-Any other big things I'm missing?

Kelly over Hayes

Gage Kelly over Stevenson then Kelly over Meza

Lannert over Gast

Judy/Hoehn could go either way

Brenden Kelly over Gage Kelly

Lannert over Judy/Hoehn winner

Lannert over Kelly for 1st

Judy/Hoehn winner over Kelly for 3rd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.