Rochester Regional - Link to Preview Inside

kullerySBR

I know it's going to be started up so I thought I would get it going! Here of my first round matches that will be interesting...

Kayla Miracle (CMA) vs Daniel Olsen (SBA)

Wordlaw (SBR) vs Betts (Cul Comm)

Childers (TV) vs Rymsza (SB St. Joe)

Randolph (Cul Comm) vs Johnson (SBC)

Howell-Bey (SBW) vs Salinas (CMA)

Bauters (TV) vs Hack (SBR)

Duzan (War) vs Stevens (Penn)

Bell (TV) vs Hunter (SBC)

Hall (Bre) vs Carr (SBC)

I just want to throw out some weight classes that will be exciting!

There is a lot of young, good talent in this weight class. You got Miracle, Davis, Olsen, Hartman and Sinkovics. There is some great wrestlers there.

I'm predicting this one will be between McHugh and Forte, but you got to watch out for Johnson, Randolph and Fowler.

Some of the top guys in the Merrillville Semi-State (Hack, Kolat and Stasiak) plus throwing in Bauters and Proctor. Should be a great weight class to watch.

4 out of the top 5 in the Merrillville Semi-State are here. Hall, Maggart, Dozier and Kaplanis are the big guys that are making some noise. Should be a great weight class.

A lot of great wrestling tomorrow. Good luck to all the wrestlers/coaches.

I wish I could have made it to the mishawaka sectionals last week then would have a better feel for the match ups...we always assume thats the stronger sectional, but the plymouth sectional brings some quality kids (other than the agreed upon favorites like mikala, brooks) that may just surprise some folks - just saying...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.