SAC Tournament 1/21 - PREDICTIONS???

kevinl

If memory serves me, the seeding is usually done earlier in the week (maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.)  I know that there is at least one SAC dual after that between two teams that have not wrestled each other yet.  It may have an outcome on the final placing, but I understand that it is also difficult to wait for all matches to be done Thursday before doing the seeding.

Does anyone know when the brackets will be out?

The seeding meeting for the Summit Athletic Conference Individual Tournament is conducted (at Snider H.S.) on Friday evening at Jan. 20th., at 7:00 P.M. It has been conducted in this format (the night before the event) for about five or six seasons. At least two of the conference teams, still have a dual meet to wrestle on Thursday, Jan. 19th. The results from these head to head matches, will be required to properly and accurately seed the required comprehensive brackets. With only eight schools remaining as part of the conference, there'll not be any -byes- in each of the eight competitors' weight class brackets.

Looking at the FW SS rankings it looks like the 138 bracket will have the only match up of SS Ranked wrestlers with Nix from BD v Eilkins from Snider.

Any other big match ups or grudge matches from earlier in the year?

Any predictions ??  

Melco,

Apparently no one wants to join in.  It is difficult for me to say.  We nave not seen Snider all year and many of the other SAC teams we did see were nearly a month ago.  But I will give it a shot where I think I can.

106 - no idea

113 - rumor has it that South's Johnson will be at 113 tomorrow.  If so he has to be the favorite.  

120 - Gotta go with Snider's Early

126 - Snider's Meling

132 - no clue but Dwenger's McDonald looked solid last night.

138 - Dwenger's Nix

145 - Luers' Johnson

152 - Dwenger's Delaney

160 - Snider's Cory

170 - Concordia and Wayne had pretty solid 170's early but not sure

182 - Evans from Dwenger looked good.

195 - not sure several looked good

220 - not sure

285 - North's Walker

Someone has to start, I guess it might as well be me.

You have seen several as well.  What do you think?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.