HELP NEEDED: Data managers for IHSWCA duals state finals scoring

maligned

An announcement is coming very soon from the IHSWCA about the logistics of the selection procedure for the IHSWCA Duals State Championship for next year.  I will let them comment further on the details of what's already been announced. 

In the meantime, there are 2 of us in place for managing data collection and scoring during the upcoming individual state series.  We need SEVEN more volunteer DATA MANAGERS.  If you meet the following desired description, please send me a personal message as soon as possible and I will get you up to speed once the coaches have officially released the information.

Desired qualifications:

--College graduate

--Background in accounting, mathematics, business, computer programming, or other science involving data entry, math, or data management of some sort

Time commitment:

--Approximately 20 hours through the 4 weeks of the upcoming individual state series

Coaches, officials, or anyone else is certainly welcome.  I just need people that will be able to understand what we're doing and are willing to put in a little time to help this thing run.

As I said, send me a personal message with a brief description of who you are and I'll start getting you up to speed with some background information.

Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.