need to fill spots for the christmas duals ( elem and Middle school)

nosoccermomhere

This tournament is Dec 10th and 11th.

I will be taking 1 elementary team and 2 middle school teams

On Elementary Team ( 6th grade and under )  we have 1 spot open 100# ( plus 2# allowance)

On Middle School ( 7th and 8th grades) we have 1 open spot 175#(  plus a 2# allowance)

If you are interested in filling a spot on one of these teams, please contact me at

317-281-3678 or via e-mail at cashmom2x@gmail.com

We only have 2 spots left. Elementary 100# and  Middle school 175#. All the spots will have a 2# allowance. Both teams are talented and will be very competitive at the duals. If you have a wrestler who is interested please contact me asap at Cashmom2x@gmail.com

I still have spots left, and would like to fill them with Indiana wrestlers. The I have out of state kids wanting these spots, but would rather give Indiana wrestlers the opportunity to compete in this tournament. If you are interested in one of the weights listed above please contact me asap at Cashmom2x@gmail.com

I updated the openings for these teams.  I couple kids moved around and now we have 2 spots open elem 100# and middle school 175#.  If you are interested in either one of these spots please call me asap @ 317-281-3678 or via e-mail cashmom2x@gmail.com ( 1st come, 1st serve )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.