PM/MD/CP

Bruschi

Cooper just flat broke Kral, it looked as if Tyler had decided at the end of regulation that he was finished wrestling. From my view Kral put his hands on his hips and didn't put much of a fight into defending that very first shot in overtime. They go 0 - 0 for six minutes and then gave up the takedown in the first :15 of OT  ???

One of the few matches I watched looking forward to this week end.   I would say Copper wrestled that match perfectly.   He controlled the whole match.   I wouldn't want to tie up with that monster Kral,  The PM kid controlled it though.    Not sure that shot wasn't given up a whole lot sooner than :15   I am thinking the shot occurred at about :03  and was finished by :08.MBW.

Cooper beat some tough kids this year,  his Semi STATE was stacked.  

I am picking PM to win by 2 over CP, or 4 over MD

Big Hawaiin,

Will you be at C.G. for state? If so, please wear your best Hawaiian shirt so we will all know who you are! One more thing, who will you be rooting for? I'm guessing P.M., but one never knows when your on the fence with other teams. LOL!  

Big Hawaiin,

Will you be at C.G. for state? If so, please wear your best Hawaiian shirt so we will all know who you are! One more thing, who will you be rooting for? I'm guessing P.M., but one never knows when your on the fence with other teams. LOL!  

I know who he is and he doesn't need anything else to draw attention to himself, like an Hawaiian shirt.    He'll be rooting for PM, for sure or the next family dinner will be uncomfortable!

Big Hawaiin,

Yes, I will be rooting for The Falcons Of Perry Meridian, and no I won't be wearing a look at me shirt, lol Wrestling Is Life, you only think you know who I am I change diguises often 8)

You sent me an e-mail and told me who your brother was.....   I don't KNOW KNOW you, But I know  of you.  

I only think he's my brother he sent me a email once introducing himself as such, lol  ;D I'm actually very proud to say Matt is my little brother and one heck of a coach also, and this is the frown on his face as his team wrestles >:(!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.