Carroll's Lefever brothers

1oldwrestler

I just wanted to congratulate Conner & Reece on their fine performances at Conseco this season and over their entire h.s. careers.  When my family moved to Fort Wayne in 2002 we first saw these twins wrestle in middle school because my oldest son wrestled at a competing conference school.  Over the years I've watched them in numerous matches and tournaments (both in season and off-season) and was always impressed with their abilities and determination.  Though I've only had brief passing conversations with their father, I have to believe it starts with great parenting and I'm sure I'm not the only person with this belief.  Good luck in your collegiate careers as wrestling has taught you two more lessons than you'll ever know.  Someday the actual wrestling competition will end but  you'll be ready to handle what life brings you because of what you've learned from your folks (first and foremost) and the mat.  Gable said it best "once you've wrestled, everything else is easy."  Good luck guys.

Joe Franklin

I just wanted to congratulate Conner & Reece on their fine performances at Conseco this season and over their entire h.s. careers.  When my family moved to Fort Wayne in 2002 we first saw these twins wrestle in middle school because my oldest son wrestled at a competing conference school.  Over the years I've watched them in numerous matches and tournaments (both in season and off-season) and was always impressed with their abilities and determination.  Though I've only had brief passing conversations with their father, I have to believe it starts with great parenting and I'm sure I'm not the only person with this belief.  Good luck in your collegiate careers as wrestling has taught you two more lessons than you'll ever know.  Someday the actual wrestling competition will end but  you'll be ready to handle what life brings you because of what you've learned from your folks (first and foremost) and the mat.  Gable said it best "once you've wrestled, everything else is easy."  Good luck guys.

Joe Franklin

Very impressive wrestlers. Congratulations the Conner and Reece on your great careers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.