Congratulations Vinny Corsaro

ntc513

Just want to publicly congratulate my little brother for making it to state. You have worked your ass off all year and it has paid off.  You wrestled the tournament of your young career at New Castle this past weekend. 135 is a tough weight class for a freshman to make it this far, especially with the way the new castle SS shaped up. You had a tough ticket round matchup and it would have been easy to count yourself out but you went out and earned your berth at conseco. It's been a pleasure to watch you develop as a wrestler over the years and the sky is the limit for you. I can't wait to watch you do some wrasslin' this weekend. I'm proud of you.

Paul Corsaro

Cathedral '07

After watching your brothers Paul,Dominic, at Cathedral winning many titles for the IRISH expectations were set so high.

It is good to see your CYO coaches , put you on the right path with strong fundamentals . Remember when you  wrestle ,

win or lose it's only one step on a road , that  hard work and dedication will lead you , enjoy the moments that lead to sucess .

Today and in the future I'll be proud to say I was there ,with the Corsaro's Irish family .

P.S. Allways be nice to you sister .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.