Which Schools Should Leave The Bus Running at Merrillville?

IndianaMudflap

its da flaps 2 favorite weekends of da year coming up with da merrillville semi-state and da state finals in indy... the wrasslin' at merrillville is always great, but da flap would love some extra breathing room for da mullet draping down my back.  with da extra 4th placer qualifying for the semi-state the ole' pirate cove is gonna be as jam packed as ever.. da flap suggests that we make a list of schools that should keep da bus running for easy exit so that da fire marshall doesn't shut mrs. cameron's tournament down..  let's hear em.. da flap thinks a lot of dem will come from devildog and tspray country down there from the logansport regional!

its da flaps 2 favorite weekends of da year coming up with da merrillville semi-state and da state finals in indy... the wrasslin' at merrillville is always great, but da flap would love some extra breathing room for da mullet draping down my back.  with da extra 4th placer qualifying for the semi-state the ole' pirate cove is gonna be as jam packed as ever.. da flap suggests that we make a list of schools that should keep da bus running for easy exit so that da fire marshall doesn't shut mrs. cameron's tournament down..  let's hear em.. da flap thinks a lot of dem will come from devildog and tspray country down there from the logansport regional!

Really dude?  Are just trying to piss people off?  Have you not read the posts on the thread "Merrillville Semistate Predictions"?  Same crap different thread.

\]

I tink dat its qualtza is da tourny queen. 

By da way da rat will have his cooler in da rv .  Nottin like doin some tailgatemn\n.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.