School cancellations affecting team regionals?

blastdouble119

Have heard that team regionals could end up being made up on Monday.  Maybe they should consider using the wrestlers' weight at weigh-ins from Saturday's individual regional for those who have advanced.  Tough to expect a kid to make weight on Saturday and then come back on Monday and do it again.  Even with a one pound bump that would be tough.  Can't practice on Sundays. 

Have heard that team regionals could end up being made up on Monday.  Maybe they should consider using the wrestlers' weight at weigh-ins from Saturday's individual regional for those who have advanced.  Tough to expect a kid to make weight on Saturday and then come back on Monday and do it again.  Even with a one pound bump that would be tough.  Can't practice on Sundays.  

I heard of a rumor that if it were to be postponed until Monday, that the wrestlers would recieve an additional two pounds. But like you said, still tough on the kids.

I heard of a rumor that if it were to be postponed until Monday, that the wrestlers would recieve an additional two pounds. But like you said, still tough on the kids.

I would make sure that is through your coach and AD that you are getting that info before you attack the bag of skittles ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.