Mishawaka sectional predictions...

bigworm285

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation at heavy this year is kind of like the one at 215 last year. Last year all 4 215s out of the mish sectionals were ranked so there wasnt alot of hope for the plymouth 215s. this year the top three heavys at plymouth are ranked in the top ten and the 4 seed is 30-4. it will be a tough rode for the underclassman dominated heavys at the rochester regional.

The situation at heavy this year is kind of like the one at 215 last year. Last year all 4 215s out of the mish sectionals were ranked so there wasnt alot of hope for the plymouth 215s. this year the top three heavys at plymouth are ranked in the top ten and the 4 seed is 30-4. it will be a tough rode for the underclassman dominated heavys at the rochester regional.

These heavy's arent slouches though, whoever is the champion can quite possibly win

I see the four from 145 out of semistate being the four guys from the Mishawaka sectional, Avalos from Merrillville and that Crown Point guy.  Two great guys stay home. 

145 is such a deep wait class idk about anyothers cause this what weight i wrestle and whom im familiar with, but you have the potential of 3 state qualifiers and i dont know anyting about reynolds

152:

4 Kelly Kolat SBR  over 2Mike Hummer PENN  7-6

1st- Kolat TD & Lockhands Penalty

2nd- Kolat Escape & TD & Lockhands Penalty

3rd- Hummer Escape & TD

OVERTIME- 0-0 (Kolat almost gets TD, Hummer Gets wixard prevents TD)

Doulble OT-  Kolat Escape & rides out Hummer

215:

1 Joe Gallegos SBC  over 2 Devin Reagan PENN

1st- Gallegos win by Injury Default

wrestlers were heading out of bounds gallegos had wizard it looked like threw it, Reagan injured shoulder

The refs called the move illegal and gave the win to Reagan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.