Lowell the regions next elite team?

ontherise219

I think the biggest thing for Lowell will be the other programs like Merrillville, CP, Portage and few of the other teams that they may run into that have multiple middle schools that feed into them.  Don't get me wrong Lowell will be a very good team with their 3 years of dominance, but the thing they must deal with is when two or three middle schools come together to form one team they have twice or three times the kids with what would be consider varsity mat time at the middle school level where Lowell will only have one group that comes in with that mat time.  I live in Hamilton County and we see it happen all the time with Carmel who has three average middle school teams that come together to form a very good high school team (probably would be better if they did not lose kids to Gurien and Cathedral but that is a family choice and nothing I want to get into on here).  I will say this with the team that they have and the others still being good to very good it should make region wrestling entertaining for many years to come.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.