ECIC Vs. Rochester John Mckee

ENoblewrestling

Just for fun what do you think is the stronger tournament.  I conside them pretty even with some good small schools, and tough big schools.  they are both solid tournaments that get overlooked at times by Al Smith and connersville.  So either way what do you think is the stronger event?  ECIC or Rochester.

Teams:

ECIC

Alexandria, Blackford, Bluffton, Delta, Heritage, Jay County, Monroe Central, Muncie Southside, Norteastern, Norwell, Randolph Southern, Shenandoah, South Adams, Southern Wells, Union City, Wes-Del, Winchester

Rochester

Breman,Caston, Churubusco, Culver Community, Knox, Laville, Manchester, North Miami, Northridge, Plymouth, Rensalear Central(Sp), Rochester, South Bend Clay, South Bend Washington, Tippy Valley, Triton

I think these tournaments are very close, competition wise... It would just have to go year to year I guess... Maybe if we had a breakdown of the State Qualifiers from these tourneys over the last few years... I know that last Year, ECIC had 4 state qualifiers and several semistate qualifiers... Don't know much about th Rochester Tourney...

the rochester tourney had Malcolm White from Sb Washington LaQaun Lunford and Joe Gallegos from South Bend Clay  Damone Howe from Plymouth and Danny Bradley from Knox.  im not sure if there are more, those are just a few off the top of my head.  Also Eric McDaniel of south bend washington was an Alternate at State.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.