Penn JV @ North Newton?

crosstownrivals

Correct, so you could understand my frustration when I was told this after bringing 24 wrestlers 3 hours up from madison and paying for hotel rooms by 3 officials.  I will say the other three officials on the second day realized the error in this call and I was able to get some JV matches in.

I was told it was a IHSAA by law and needless to say I was not a fan favorite with those three gentlemen when I disagreed.  I also learned at that meet if your up 10 points you won't be called for stalling.  At least that is what the official told me when I asked if trapping the foot on the but after a takedown for around 15-20 seconds is stalling.  I got all kinds of edumakated at that meet.

But overall I really enjoyed War on the Wabash.

Correct, so you could understand my frustration when I was told this after bringing 24 wrestlers 3 hours up from madison and paying for hotel rooms by 3 officials.  I will say the other three officials on the second day realized the error in this call and I was able to get some JV matches in.

I was told it was a IHSAA by law and needless to say I was not a fan favorite with those three gentlemen when I disagreed.  I also learned at that meet if your up 10 points you won't be called for stalling.  At least that is what the official told me when I asked if trapping the foot on the but after a takedown for around 15-20 seconds is stalling.  I got all kinds of edumakated at that meet.

But overall I really enjoyed War on the Wabash.

Definitely best post of the week.  LMAO!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.