SIAC 2010-2011 season.

md85

I'm sorry. I have seem to have forgot that Turi from Central will also be in the mix at 112. But man! Wedding (ME), Johns ®, Welch (CA), Goebel (MD), Braye (N) and now Turi (CE). I feel bad for whoever Harrison and Bosse throw out at 112.

Braye is going 119

Central has 5 returning wrestlers from regional and 3 from semi-state. They have a full team and quite a bit of young talent this year. They should finish top 4 or 5 in the SIAC no problem.

That is true. But it all depends on who they match up with, there draw, and how the season goes for them. All it takes is one little slip and they don't make it out of sectionals. I still predict them to be 5th.

My predictions:

MD

R

ME

CA

CE

N

H

B

• 3 weeks later...

Now that some SIAC Schools open their season at the Turkey, Do we have any line up projections yet?

I have heard Central has an intra-squad meet on Tuesday at 6pm.  I have heard it is open to the public.

Any info on MD or Reitz line-up?  I have heard many rumors about projected line-ups, but it will take the Football Players more than 2 weeks to get their conditioning right.

whisper out on the east side is that the welches are going 119, 145, and 152....

119 maybe the toughest weight class this year with (Welch, Moody, May, Mattison, and Wedding) ...If May is in the line for MD, I will pick him.

What is everyone hearing?

Now that some SIAC Schools open their season at the Turkey, Do we have any line up projections yet?

I have heard Central has an intra-squad meet on Tuesday at 6pm.  I have heard it is open to the public.

Any info on MD or Reitz line-up?  I have heard many rumors about projected line-ups, but it will take the Football Players more than 2 weeks to get their conditioning right.

whisper out on the east side is that the welches are going 119, 145, and 152....

119 maybe the toughest weight class this year with (Welch, Moody, May, Mattison, and Wedding) ...If May is in the line for MD, I will pick him.

What is everyone hearing?

According to the newspaper Mastison is going 112.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.