school with most state qualifiers

rebels8

I think that a lot of you are overratting your teams abit.  I am seeing posts that have several teams around the state getting 5-6 guys to state, no way.  It is extremely hard to get that many guys down there.  Only 2-4 teams a year get that many kids down there.  We're talking about the top 16 in the whole state. Not every wrestler who is "pretty good". even if you have 5-6 guys who are "pretty good", or even 2-3 the chances of getting all of them down there is extremely low do to the randomness and bad draws that occur in the tournament.  I would be very suprised if any of the schools reach the number they are predicted to get on this thread. 

I think that a lot of you are overratting your teams abit.  I am seeing posts that have several teams around the state getting 5-6 guys to state, no way.  It is extremely hard to get that many guys down there.  Only 2-4 teams a year get that many kids down there.  We're talking about the top 16 in the whole state. Not every wrestler who is "pretty good". even if you have 5-6 guys who are "pretty good", or even 2-3 the chances of getting all of them down there is extremely low do to the randomness and bad draws that occur in the tournament.  I would be very suprised if any of the schools reach the number they are predicted to get on this thread. 

Ok Im going to go out on a limb here. Prairie Heights will have 1 Taylor Grubb is going to be a beast this year!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.