Biggest win of your career

Name the biggest win of your career.

I will start off.  I beat Wes Wesley in the semi-finals of the Afton Quadrangular.  He was a 3x champ working towards being the first ever Afton Quadrangular four-peat, but ran into yours truly!  I also gave him cauliflower ear to add insult to injury.

Well Chip, if we must bring up bad memories.... It was my junior year.... I was a 2X champ and the defending OW.... I'm not going to make excuses but my girlfriend had just broke up with me.... No excuses though... lets look at the scoring in the match... T2, E1, T2, N3..... N3?!!! N3 will never happen to me again!

I have thought about this an extraordinary small amount of time and probably my biggest win was as commander of the allied forces on the wake island map in BF2 about 9 or 10 months ago. You should have seen it...pointing out the evil enemy forces for my guys to slaughter and laying down artillary fire like rain during strong t-storm.

ff

Let's see, biggest win...my sophomore year I upset a senior who was at least like a 3-time sectional qualifier.  He was friends with a couple of the older, wittier guys on my team.  So yeah, guess I got the last laugh.

Outside of that...maybe being part of the Varsity squad as a 7th grader on our middle school's spell bowl team when we won our first meet of the year.  I misspelled "trauma", but luckily it didn't cost us the meet (and ironically, I've never misspelled "trauma" since).

my freshman yr i wrestled a senior who was expected to go to state and was the "local bad ass" around that tournament, if u will. i took him down with a seat belt single rode him for a few seconds, then let him up. we went neutral. he got an under hook and pressured into me with bad head position. i threw him in a lat.and stuck him in about 40 seconds. when we bant back to the center to shake hands he slapped my hand away and ran back to his team.everyone in the stands startded to boo! it was great  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.