Who will wrestle In College?

Neutral

Hey I have noticed that the college signings section on Indiana mat have not been updated for a while, and I was wondering If anyone knew of any recent signings that are not posted.  I would be interested to know about all Indiana wrestlers but specifically those from the Fort Wayne and surrounding areas.

Or more specifically any of the following wrestlers:

103:

Shannon Garretson, Peru

112:

Logan Randle, Huntington North

Tony Lovejoy, FW Bishop Luers

Andy Franklin  Semi-State, Homestead

Alex Troy, Ft. Wayne Snider

130:

Daniel Rothgeb, Whitko

135:

Brock Norton, Ft. Wayne Carroll

140:

Paul Manbu, Warsaw

Justin Beck, Leo

145:

Dalton Sparks, Peru

Jordan Venderley, Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger

Bryce Schendel, Garrett

152:

Jimmy LaRowe, East Noble

160:

Zac McCray, Garrett

171:

Jordan Hamilton, Churubusco

189:

Michael Johnson-Jones, Warren Central

Taylor Scott, Heritage

Darren Scott, Marion

215:

Andrew Bultemeier, Bellmont

285:

Jim West,  South Adams

Korey Eck, FW Concordia

I think I remember hearing that Jimmy will be wrestling at Wabash College next year.

He should do very well there.  Coach Anderson is a very good coach, And he will also have two other previously Anderson trained coaches there as well. Those being Danny Irwin and Joe Lamplot that wrestled for Him and Coach Jarman at Manchester College.

He should do very well there.  Coach Anderson is a very good coach, And he will also have two other previously Anderson trained coaches there as well. Those being Danny Irwin and Joe Lamplot that wrestled for Him and Coach Jarman at Manchester College.

Don't forget about Coach Eracleo Vallejo. Former National qualifier at Manchester College. And also some great practice partners  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.