Contenders Large Team State Champs

MOMMA_STEWART

Congrats to Contenders wrestling club for winning large team state competition!! Thank You Coach Ryan Parrish for all your hard work & dedication! Thank you for coming to all the weekend tournaments straight from work with no sleep, functioning only on Mountain Dew & the love of the sport!!! Thank you for generously allowing non-club kids to come and train and workout with our kids for "FREE", because as you say "it's only making our kids better"...LOL!! Thank you for graciously coaching some of my friends kids at tournaments when their coaches couldn't be there! On a personal note a BIG THANKS for all you did for Ben in Kansas City when he dislocated his elbow, that went above & beyond the call of a coach!!! Your a true friend and role model to all kids you come in contact with!!! Also thanks to TJ, Danny, & the rest of the dads who help!!! Congrats to this years pee-wee/bantam/Intermediate/Novice placers:

Chase Carrington-2nd

Drew Mills-7th

Tyson Lane-5th

Garrett Williamson-State Champ

Gavin Stewart-3rd

Garrett Stewart-4th

Jake Sheets-3rd

Brach Carrington-2nd

Johnny Parker-State Champ

Dylan Stewart-State Champ

Camden Chatterton-2nd

Ray Rioux-7th

Ty Mills-State Champ

Trey Lane-7th

Kysen Montgomery-7th

Tyce Freije-5th

Drew Williamson-4th

Clayton Scroggs-4th

Congrats boys you all worked so hard for this!!!

Marci Stewart

Congratulation to Ryan and all of the Contenders Team on a great season from the "East Side"......Red Cobra

Ryan, you've got a GREAT group of kids that look up to you just as you look up to them..........Keep up the great work friend.

Ryan & Taybor

Marci is so right on!!  Ryan you are the absolute best!  On top of everything else I don't know any other coach that would go out of their way to come pick my kids up so they didn't miss practice.  You are truly great.  My boys as well as all the boys look up to you and aspire to be just like you.  Can't wait for the next 18 years!!  (You're stuck with us for a while..lol)

Lauren Rioux

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.