Lowell RTC Starts Wednesday March 10th, 2010

The Lowell RTC will start back up in the Lowell High School Wrestling Room on March 10th.  Enter at door 17.  Time will be 6:00 P.M. CST- 8 P.M. CST.  We had a great turnout last year.  What a great time to get some live wrestling in on the off night of CIA NW.  Any clinicians we will have will be posted at a later time.

Coach Bobby Howard and I are great friends as we wrestled at Harper together for a few years.  I still give him a hard time for having the fastest pin in the country at 3 seconds! lol.  He has also told me great things about Coach Willman as well.  It is evident their hard work at Lowell has been beneficial and this RTC will continue to not only help Lowell wrestling continue to grow, but Northern Indiana wrestling as well!

This weeks Clinician will be former Lowell State Champ and current Lowell Assistant Coach Bobby Howard.

A little bit about Coach Howard.

2X IHSAA State Placer

2000 IHSAA State Champ

2X JUCO All-American

Wrestled at NAIA Lindenwood for four years.

Coach Howard will go over his transition high crotch offense amongst a few other things the first hour and we will get some live goes in the second hour.  

See you Wednesday at Lowell High School 6PM!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.