Copper Card Help

tcooper1454

I recently completed the Copper Card Certification using the online course provided through ASEP and themat.com.  Has anyone else done it this way.  Will I recieve card or verification to print that will be sufficient to show that I certified for state level tournaments?

Thanks for any help on this

Try this (off the ASEP site):

"If you're going to be coaching prior to receiving your Copper Level card in the mail from USAW, you can print your course transcript from the ASEP site. Just go to the ASEP home page and sign in. Then select "National Coaches Registry" from the left-hand menu. Select "View My Transcript" from the sub-menu. Then select "Print Transcript". You can present your transcript to tournament directors as verification that you are certified at the Copper Level. "

Don't know if it works yet, but I'll be trying it in a couple days.

If you completed the NCEP Copper course on-line, please bring your verification to the tournament and you will be allowed to pick-up your wrist band to coach at the event. It usually takes 2 weeks or more to receive your copper card when you complete the clinic on-line. The Copper Clinic is a ONE TIME clinic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.