IHSAA Loves Wrestling

Oddsmaker

Too funny, have to share:  I was in a suite saturday night that was also serving as the "hospitality suite" for the IHSAA Suits.  A few of them were occupying the "bar" top seating, not really paying attention to the action on the mats.  The stadium seats were full in the suite, so I went to change the channel (basketball was on) on the tv to the closed circuit station airing the wrestling.  As I was changing the channel, one of the officials (to remain anonymous, but I did take note of his name and he is high up on the ladder) asked if I could change the channel back to the Purdue game.  Seriously, in the middle of the Indiana Wrestling State Championships, the greatest spectacle in high school sports, he wants to watch basketball.  I had to bite my lip from telling him to give me his seat so I could actually watch the event we were at and then I would put basketball on!

To top it off, about 15 minutes later, the Suits realized that they had lost the Mental Attitude Award folder (they knew who won, but the folder had the script and information on the award).  They were looking all over, called in Conseco staff to see if they had found it while cleaning during the break.   They never found it in the suite, I'm guessing it turned up somewhere or they had to print it off again!

Beauty!  Kinda of tells you why we are still at M'ville for the SS.  These clowns couldn't find metal attitude if it bit them in their fatty beaucratic butts.  Gosh, I can't wait till the State Legislature buts them out of business.

Are you saying that the State could do a better job  than the IHSAA????

I'm not too fond of the IHSAA either.  But to think the State could do better with an appointed council???????  I would have to differ on that one.  ???  ???  ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.