Returning Champs losing?

navy80

tsirtis did not look his dominating usual self in the finals, but he still got the win. gotta give jackson props!!! kid did some work this weekend. and duckworth like didnt go after people this year til he was down with stein? cant let people hang around itll catch up to you

well im pretty sure the entire crowd saw steins crippling wizzer that drove duckworths head into the mat .    i could hear the thump in the upper deck ..      and afterwards duckworth wasn't himself at all .  even had noodle legs a couple times coming back to the center..          taking nothing away from stein .. b/c he wrestled a great match .      but i wish the duckworth wouldnt have thumped his head..     

if you were watching the match ..  you know that neither kid was on their back before duckworth had his head driven into the mat..            it was a great wizzer..    ..  both kids were aggressive..it was a great half a period to watch ..          we all know the way the match was wrestled after the fall ..  was different..      and again .. i'm not saying the outcome of the match would have been different..  i'm saying the way it was wrestled would have been different..                 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.