Doug Welch 145

catfish

I guess to get my final say in.  MD is a class program that should lose with class as they won with class.  Go back to last year or this year when Castle lost to MD and see if there were any negative comments.  When you get beat you don't blame it on the guys on the rail like last year, you don't start talking about a rumor of spitting, and you don't blame 6 losses in a row on 6 different refs that did not call stalling.  How can you keep wanting a stalling call to bail you out of six losses.  There have been 6 refs in a row not give you the call.  In wrestling you have to earn your points.  The great thing about wrestling, is there are no excuses.  Of all programs to use these smear tactics and diversions, MD would have been the last to tarnish this sport where you step up and admit you lost.  No talking about fans to change the subject from wrestling, no acting like you are injured to gain an advantage, and no blaming officials.  I am sure you two are about the only one's from MD that use these tactics.  Too many great past champions to have this run deep.  Please stay positive, you will be back on top soon.  Very talented and young team at MD.  Just show respect for when you lose and you will get respect when you win.

Old coach once said:

Excuses are for losers

I used the fan subject to show you it didnt change my perspective on castle. And as far as that goes, who knows what really happened theres 3 sides to every story. As far as acting injured, who knows if he is hurt or if he's buying time. I call it using the most of your inj time. This all comes down to peoples opinion and perspective on things and how castle views the matches and how MD views the matches. But one thing we can all agree on is Castle is going to team state and we are not so represent Southern Indiana well and bring home a title. You seem like a wise guy I hope we can get along

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know he does say it and it's funny and even I have seen it multiple times. It's old but he can post what he wants.

But you aren't repeating yourself and i am tired of reading what's coming out of

your mouth.

If you feel that he brings up spmething that's has been said then why did you bring up te spitting incident. It's been talked about

so stop being so hypocritical and take your outsiders view somewhere else

Amen brother G

Lets concentrate on how frickin awesome the Welches are "wrestling" and not all the other BS. I mean really thats why we are all on this site and WILL be at state this weekend.

Lets quit bashing each other and just all come together and root like hell for the So IN boys.

Lets all meet by Starbucks for Tequila shots and Kumbya Friday night..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.