avon/perry BS/Franklin results

navy80

With all due respect to the people of Greencastle, please move this regional from this school. The clocks/lack there of match clocks were terrible and you couldn't hear either horn. They didn't show the period and they obviously have never had big matches like this with the people they had running the clocks. I know it isn't easy to run a wrestling tournament, but come on, that was team regionals with a trip to state on the line!!! Move that regional somewhere else next year.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect to the people of Greencastle, please move this regional from this school. The clocks/lack there of match clocks were terrible and you couldn't hear either horn. They didn't show the period and they obviously have never had big matches like this with the people they had running the clocks. I know it isn't easy to run a wrestling tournament, but come on, that was team regionals with a trip to state on the line!!! Move that regional somewhere else next year.

i totally agree with you the clock management was terrible and there was 1 i know of maybe 2 matches that points were rewarded 3-5 seconds after the clock struck 0 and that is  the outside officials responsiblity to also watch the clock also but that was terrible for being a regional team torney to go to state.

PERRY ROLLS  without 2 key components.

We are on our 4th wrestler at 171 and can still pull out a WIN.  Just goes to show you no one is more important than the TEAM as a whole.

Great year Franklin Community.   Good luck to all the wrestlers moving on in Individuals.

What was the score of the 171 match itself

GO FALCONS!!!!! That was an amazing TEAM effort tonight. I am really proud of all our wrestlers and coaching staff for ignoring the haters and going out and getting the job done. Congrats to Avon, Bloomington South, and Franklin on great seasons and wish you the best of luck in the individual tourney.

See you at Center Grove baby!!!!! :)

Very well said, I agree completely. Now lets take that momentum into Regionals this weekend. Lets get everybody through to New Castle next weekend. Go get'm Falcons!!  

What was the score of the 171 match itself

Don't know actual score, wasn't able to attend.  Our 171 didn't win, but he didn't give up too many bonus points either.

But a kid wrestling varsity for the First time in a big match  didn't get pinned against a very good kid from Franklin Community.

Don't know actual score, wasn't able to attend.  Our 171 didn't win, but he didn't give up too many bonus points either.

But a kid wrestling varsity for the First time in a big match  didn't get pinned against a very good kid from Franklin Community.

He also wrestled Cole Brant really well should of had the first take down, the score was a little desceving. Great job  Tasseff, and how about Kleinsmith battling schoefield the way he did loosing 1 to 0. Very impressive. I see our boys pulling together, great to see through all the tryumph. I can see evryone making it through if they wreste like wed.

Vanhorns losses are to mostly if not all ranked wrestlers.  He is solid.  However, I do see this as a minor upset.  It's real hard to go undefeated.  I suspect that Barlow will be watching for the big move come SS if they meet up again.

Brannigan wont lose to him again.

He also wrestled Cole Brant really well should of had the first take down, the score was a little desceving. Great job  Tasseff, and how about Kleinsmith battling schoefield the way he did loosing 1 to 0. Very impressive. I see our boys pulling together, great to see through all the tryumph. I can see evryone making it through if they wreste like wed.

good job by tasseff for his first varsity matches and quality opponents by not getting pinned hopefully he brings it to state. Klinesmith great job had opportunities to win just fell short but he came out with confidence and has improved alot thru the year

Don't know actual score, wasn't able to attend.  Our 171 didn't win, but he didn't give up too many bonus points either.

But a kid wrestling varsity for the First time in a big match  didn't get pinned against a very good kid from Franklin Community.

Bass tech fall over Perry kid 17-1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.