Peru Sectional

nomercy145

team wise. Hun North will run away with it. Peru in second with Southwood right behind.  My only question is why is Reich going Hwt.  I know he beat Buckalew from western, but I don't think he stands a chance agianist Floyd or the Hun. North Hwt.  Why bump up when you could easily be in the finals at 215 giving Green a match in the finals at regionals. I'm sure Hobbs has his reasons though

i would like to see the whole day. i just think that Peru has a couple of holes in their line up. moving Reich and Simpson up. but they should still hold their own in the finals.  should be an intersting day next saturday at peru though. I know it is suppose to be one of the weakest regionals in the state. but that is opinions. every contestant will come to wrestle and the top four will hold their own at fort wayne

my individual picks though.

103= Garretson PER

112= Randle HUN

119= Simpson PER with another headlock in the finals

125= Louck SW

130=Rebholz SW

135=If Waite wrestles then Waite, or Mercer SW

140=Stage MAC; but if anyone comes to wrestle, he can be beaten very easy

145= i would say upset, but that would be crazy; Sparks PER without breaking a sweat

152=Dickey SW; best weight class move of the sectionals

160= Stephens SW; 160 at regionals will be one to watch though

171=Grey PER

189=Morten HUN or Northfield kid

215=Steel WHI or Northfield kid; should be Reich though

HWT= Cooper HUN; Reich should wrestle him but I thick both will be beat next weekend

ok since i started this one i will make my own

103- garrettson-peru

112- randel-huntington

119- eckert- huntington

125- williams- wabash

130- rebholtz- southwood

135- waite- mac.

140- wells- northfield

145- sparks- peru

152- kirtlan- northfield

160- stephens- southwood

171- kunkle- huntington

189- swan- northfield

215- ammons- northfield

HWT- reich- peru

Why bump up when you could easily be in the finals at 215 giving Green a match in the finals at regionals. I'm sure Hobbs has his reasons though

easily be in the finals? you've got to be kidding me. Didn't he lose to HN's 215 earlier in the year? He is even seeded 3rd. I'm not sure you can consider him a lock for the finals.

The person that is going to give Green a match in the finals is Evans from HN, it was 5-3 in the NCC Finals.

ok since i started this one i will make my own

103- garrettson-peru

112- randel-huntington

119- eckert- huntington

125- williams- wabash

130- rebholtz- southwood

135- waite- mac.

140- wells- northfield

145- sparks- peru

152- kirtlan- northfield

160- stephens- southwood

171- kunkle- huntington

189- swan- northfield

215- ammons- northfield

HWT- reich- peru

Only change I have is Newsom HN winning 125 and Downey HN winning 130

easily be in the finals? you've got to be kidding me. Didn't he lose to HN's 215 earlier in the year? He is even seeded 3rd. I'm not sure you can consider him a lock for the finals.

The person that is going to give Green a match in the finals is Evans from HN, it was 5-3 in the NCC Finals.

Everyone of Green's matchs are close with many going into overtime. 5-3 is actually a high scoreing match

I don't know when the HN kid beat Reich. But in the last two weeks, I have seen him beat some descent kids. At the beginning of the year, it didn't seem that his head was in the game, but now he is a different wrestler. I just wish we could have seen him wrestle 215 and see how far he goes. 

here are my predictions

103 - Garretson - Peru

112 - Randle - Huntington North

119 - Eckert - Huntington North

125- Williams - Wabash

130 - Downey - Huntington North

135-  Waite - Maconaquah

140 - Stage - Maconaquah

152 - Rosen - Huntington North

160 - Stephens - Southwood

171 - Grey - Peru

189 - Morton - Huntington North

215 - Ammons - Northfield

285 - Cooper - Huntington North

i think that Huntington North will dominate this tournament and win sectionals also

team wise. Hun North will run away with it. Peru in second with Southwood right behind.  My only question is why is Reich going Hwt.  I know he beat Buckalew from western, but I don't think he stands a chance agianist Floyd or the Hun. North Hwt.  Why bump up when you could easily be in the finals at 215 giving Green a match in the finals at regionals. I'm sure Hobbs has his reasons though

this is a fact only because i went to peru's summer workouts and reich was there and he wrestled cooper like everyday and reich dominated him every time and i think reich will make it to the state finals the only person frm this area standing in his way is floyd-nw and i think that will be an excellent match to watch

reich did have an off season to start with his coach said he just wasnt in shape yet but since he did lose to the hn215 he can definally beat him now i think and reich has wrestled green 2 times and they both went in over time the first one was like 2-1 in triple ot and the second one was 2-3 in double ot so i think he will do fantastic in hwt

103 garretson   p

112 randell    hn

119 simpson  p

125 williams  w

130  rebholtz  sw

135 waite?   mac

140 stage   mac

145  sparks   p

152 dickey   sw

160 stevens  sw

171 gray   p

189 swan nf

215 ammons nf

hwt  riech  p

lot of evenly matched underclassmen in the field

103 garretson   p

112 randell    hn

119 simpson  p

125 williams  w

130  rebholtz  sw

135 waite?   mac

140 stage   mac

145  sparks   p

152 dickey   sw

160 stevens  sw

171 gray   p

189 swan nf

215 ammons nf

hwt  riech  p

lot of evenly matched underclassmen in the field

Is the 119 Simpson the same one that wrestled at Maconquah last year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.