Best Hospitality Rooms Ever

It's only Tuesday and I wish I was at tournament calling a fall so I can get into the hospitality room only to taste what these ladies have cooked up. :o

I would nominate Plymouth as one of the good ones, along with Lake County like was posted earlier, and years ago I worked the Twin Lakes Invite right before Christmas, and that was really a good one.

Someone get started on the Hospitality Room Cook Book I will put in my order now. :-*

Oh and another one just jumped into my head, Lake Station always has great food also, Oh for Da food in Da Region now Does people know how da cook take one look at Da Rat ::)

New Palestine has a pretty good spread

I gotta second this one.  It's like an old-fashioned potluck.  All the parents chip in and bring an excellent mix of hot dishes, salads, desserts, everything.  Something like 5 folding tables full of food and drinks.

I gotta second this one.  It's like an old-fashioned potluck.  All the parents chip in and bring an excellent mix of hot dishes, salads, desserts, everything.  Something like 5 folding tables full of food and drinks.

3rd that. By far the best. Great food and very nice people too. One of the few I've seen with a lot of people and yet there's still a lot of food left at the end.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.