Mat Burns Wrestling News & Information Reps for Sectionals and Regionals 2010

matburnswn

Mat Burns Wrestling News and Information is looking for people to be Representatives for the Sectionals and Regionals coming up these next few weeks.  If YOU would like to help , E-Mail me your name , your e-mail and Contact Phone Nbr. at : matburnswn@sbcglobal.net  .

2009-10 IHSAA WRESTLING  - INDIVIDUAL & TEAM TOURNAMENT SITES

INDIVIDUAL REGIONALS

ADVANCEMENT:  The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place contestants in each weight class will advance to the regional.

REGIONAL  SITE MAT BURNS REGIONAL REP.

1. Calumet: Richard Jay - Schererville

2. LaPorte: . _______________________________

3. Rochester: Charles  Barnett

4. Logansport: Billy Tabler

5. Goshen: Jon Roush

6. Carroll (Fort Wayne): _______________________________

7. Peru: Cathy Kirtlan - Northfield

8. Jay County: Mary Friedt - Decatur

9. North Montgomery: _______________________________

10. Pendleton Heights: Cameron Drury

11. Perry Meridian: ._______________________________

12. Richmond: ._______________________________

13. Mooresville: Renee Schoettle - Greenwood

14. Bloomington South: _______________________________

15. Jeffersonville: Aaron Hannon - Paoli

16. Castle: Danny Kares - Evansville

INDIVIDUAL SEMI-STATES

ADVANCEMENT:  The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place contestants in each weight class will advance to the semi-state.

1. Merrillville (at Merrillville H.S.): Richard Jay - Schererville

2. New Haven (at Allen County Coliseum): Mary Friedt - Decatur

3. New Castle (at New Castle H.S.): _______________________________

4. Evansville Reitz (at Roberts Stadium): Danny Kares - Evansville

INDIVIDUAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

ADVANCEMENT: The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place contestants in each weight class will advance to the state finals.

Conseco Fieldhouse, 125 S. Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis:  - Richard Jay

TEAM STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Date: February 27, 2010 Admission: $8.00

Location:   Center Grove High School, 2717 S. Morgantown Road, Greenwood

QUARTERFINALS   10:00 a.m. ET

Match 1 Harrison (WL)    vs.  Castle

Match 2 Roncalli                vs.   Yorktown

Match 3 Perry Meridian  vs.   Indianapolis Cathedral

Match 4 Crown Point        vs.   Mishawaka

I will contact the Host School and You will be admitted in with proper ID.  The host school are pretty receptive to the people we have as Representatives.  Most enjoy the sport so much , it's the least I can do.  Plus, I get a correct copy of the final pairings with up to date records (coaches do make mistakes before the seeding).  IndianaMat.com has done a fantastic job of getting the pairing up for all to see.  This is a great help.    So, if you would like to see your local Sectional or Regional. . . . let me know!  I'll be glad to set you up. -

Mat Burns Representatives at the Sectional:

1. - Request a copy of any changes to the pairings (if different than the IndianaMat.com)- check for Grades & Records

2. - Watch the Sectional Wrestling Meet - an enjoyable day

Note: if you're going to yell or encourage a specific wrestler , you must go up into the stands.  We have been informed by the Administation that the Media isn't supposed to Yell their voice off  at a match by matside.

3. - At the end of the meet , request a copy of the final pairings for each weight to send to me  OR you can also ask the Host Tournament Director to E-Mail me a copy of the Final Pairings for each weight.

(The IHSAA page only has the place winners - I try to keep records for everybody)

Hey, who knows.  The Host school may even invite the Mat Burns Rep in to the Hospitality Lunch area. (Thanks Crown Point and Calumet)

So e-mail me if you are available somewhere that doesn't have a Mat Burns Representative.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.