west lafayette invite

worttie

Dale was impressive all day.  Beat Vlahos in OT in round #1.  Very tall and deceptively strong young man.  Tough to score on.  He does not get in bad positions on the mat. 

He scored a TD in the first period, then rode Moats in 2nd, and earned an escape and TD in 3rd off of Moats aggressiveness.  His little brother was impressive as well.

My hat is off to the two wrestlers who wrestled exhibition matches vs. West Lafayette.  I believe they were in the @ 160lb range, one from Harrison, the other from McCutcheon.  You two were not only a credit to your school, but to the whole sport of wrestling.  Well done!

formerwrestler

The biggest thing I've seen for Dale is that he doesn't make the mistakes he has made in the past....he has a very tight game.  He also seems to be enjoying the heck out of wrestling.  I like that even when I'm coaching against a kid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.