Indiana will be taking teams to Ohio and we have open spots

nosoccermomhere

Indiana will be taking two teams to Ohio on Saturday, Feb. 6th and we have some open weight classes that need to be filled.

There are 3 divisions per team ( 8 and under, 10 and under, and 12 and under)

At 10 and under we have 45# and 95# 2# allowance ( if anyone has a younger wrestler, 7-8, that may be up for the challenge let me know.)

At 12 and under we have 110# 2# allowance

If you know someone who is interested in filling one of these spots please contact me at 317-281-3678 or via email at cashmom2x@gmail.com a.s.a.p

Thank and hope to hear from you soon,

Brandi Cash

I am still looking to fill those spots.  This will be a fun and competitive tournament with teams from 7 different states.  We will get 5 duals for the day.  If you would like to fill one of these spots please contact me as soon as possible.  These last spots are on a first come first serve basis.

• 3 weeks later...

This dual is only 2 weeks away and we still have the same 4 open spots ( above).  This tournament is suppose to have some good teams there from New Jersey, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia,  Pennsylvania and a couple others.  Let me know if your wrestler can fill one of those spots.

We are back to 3 open spots, 1 per age division.  The are listed at the top of the topic on page one.  Please note that for the 10 and under 45# spot that if their is a 7 or 8 year old willing to move up to 9-10 and are up to the challenge, I would consider that option also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.