evansville

fisher119

My Prediction for Evansville?

Well we have a Cold Front moving through with winds gusting, temps should be dropping to the single digits over night with a great chance of my dog not wanting to go out in the morning. 

But you see, we are Wrestling fans here, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WEATHER!!!!!

I believe what young Mr. Fisher from Martinsville is wondering is what kind of competition he will be seeing at Memorial's individual tournament being held on Saturday.  I anticipate some quality matches and a well-run tournament.

I believe what young Mr. Fisher from Martinsville is wondering is what kind of competition he will be seeing at Memorial's individual tournament being held on Saturday.  I anticipate some quality matches and a well-run tournament.

Oh in that case, I think we can predict a great day of wrestling!

My Prediction for Evansville?

Well we have a Cold Front moving through with winds gusting, temps should be dropping to the single digits over night with a great chance of my dog not wanting to go out in the morning.   

But you see, we are Wrestling fans here, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WEATHER!!!!!

Hey hey hey!  Some of us may care about wrestling and weather! Haha...i'm studying meteorology at Purdue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.