Northfield High School

Peru High School

Rensselaer High School

South Bend Riley High School

Terre Haute South

Twin Lakes High School

Western High School

Winamac High School

Turkey Run dropped out last year and was replaced by Terra Haute South. Macanoquah just dropped out, so on short noticed we replaced them with Gary Roosevelt.

THIS SINT THE TL INVITE THAT TAKES PLACE OVER XMAS BREAK IS IT? USED TO B LIKE A 10WAY IS TL STILL DOING THE INVITE OVER XMAS BREAK? WHAT IS THE DATE FOR IT? IT WILL PROBABLY B THE ONLY MEET I GET SO SEE ALL YR CANT WAIT

December 30th is the date for the 10 way.

It's December 19th for the invite @ Twin Lakes...Can't have a 10 team tounament on December 30th....That's a Wed. night!!! 

They can have a 10 team tournament on Wed. December 30th.  it starts at 9:00 am .That is Christmas break

We do have a 10 team tournament on the 30th. It is bracketed into 2 pools. 4 matches in each pool, then the 1st with the 1st, 2nd with 2nd, and so on. I guess it is possible. Devildog you'll have to get ahold of me at the 10 way. Be proud to meet you!

TL Coach

We do have a 10 team tournament on the 30th. It is bracketed into 2 pools. 4 matches in each pool, then the 1st with the 1st, 2nd with 2nd, and so on. I guess it is possible. Devildog you'll have to get ahold of me at the 10 way. Be proud to meet you!

TL Coach

HEY SOUNDS GOOD I WILL DEFF B THERE, I THINK SWTIZER MIGHT BE HOME OVER XMAS TOO IM PRETTY SURE HE HIS ALMOST DONE WITH MOS SCHOOL

Is this something new having this Invite on a Wednesday night? I have gone to this for many years and it has always been on a Saturday. I am going off of our teams schedule and it reads that we are at Twin Lakes Invitational on Dec. 19th. @ 9:00 am.  Sorry if I'm mistaken.

Is this something new having this Invite on a Wednesday night? I have gone to this for many years and it has always been on a Saturday. I am going off of our teams schedule and it reads that we are at Twin Lakes Invitational on Dec. 19th. @ 9:00 am.  Sorry if I'm mistaken.

yes you are right about TL Invite Dec. 19th,but there is also a 10 way Wed. morning Dec.30th at TL . not night. They have had this during Christmas break as long as I can remember. Hope that clears the confusion

Culver Community is the last team.

Big Invite on the 19th @ 9:00 a.m. (16 teams)

10-way on the 30th @ 9:00 a.m. (10 teams)

::)

Looking forward to the 19th as it was cancelled last year b/c the TL High School did not have power until about midnight the night before. Will be a great tourney.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.