last years wrestlers that went on to d1 wrestling

meto

The Spartans plan to redshirt Harper. He is behind Senior & defending NCAA Champ Franklin Gomez in the line-up. Franklin is Josh's training partner, not to shabby. Josh will be wrestling in Open meets like this weekend in the Eastern Mich Open & next weekend in the MSU Open. Sean says Josh is healthy again and feelin' good. I can't wait to see him back on the mat.

GO SPARTAN"S!!!!!

The Spartans plan to redshirt Harper. He is behind Senior & defending NCAA Champ Franklin Gomez in the line-up. Franklin is Josh's training partner, not to shabby. Josh will be wrestling in Open meets like this weekend in the Eastern Mich Open & next weekend in the MSU Open. Sean says Josh is healthy again and feelin' good. I can't wait to see him back on the mat.

GO SPARTAN"S!!!!!

Dats real good to here/ I tink CMU is at da eastern open - maybe a March- Harper battle !

• 2 weeks later...

they have Brooks placing fourth at MSU. He went 6-1  on the day loosing his first match of the day on a very bad call by the officiating. He was defeated by Sean Boyle 6-5 . came back and pinned four opponents including Germaine from Michigan for third place

Is that the university of Cleveland? Do you know anything about there school or wrestling program cause i have a recruiting letter from there and i havent replied back to them or anything

It's Cleveland State University, and its located in Cleveland. They are a division 1 wrestling program. They are the Cleveland State Vikings. They are in the Eastern Wrestling League Conference which has West Virginia, Edinboro, and Pittsburgh and a couple other Pennsylvania schools. It's a great school. The campus is rite in downtown Cleveland. Great coaching staff. I love it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.